Saturday, July 26, 2008

My store

So, this is a before and after picture of my store. It is located at 3104 S 25th E on Hitt Road by Jimmy John's Sandwiches. We are currently in the remodeling stages. The first has the carpet and wall and the second is when the carpet is gone and the wall is stripped. We are really excited and hopeful that we can open September 1st. If you would like to see some pictures of Sub Zero Ice Cream, go to gallery.me.com/sorvetter and check it out. 

We are doing most of the remodeling ourselves. I remodeled my house last winter which was an experience, and this is much like  
that. I had Dad's help A LOT on my house and he is also helping with this. He will be a big part of the store and I am so glad. I think that there is a lot I will learn from him. I suspect I will get a lot of help from Holli's father as well. He also helped on our house and built our closet shelving. He's a darn good carpenter! So I will try to keep this blog up to date with news of our store and hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It is looking good Ben, and I am glad that your Dad is still alive to be able to continue to help you! Hopefully all continues to go well.

Mickey said...

benjamin, I love you. Thank you for your outlook on life, for your joy in serving and your love for your wife and family. This is going to work, you are ready for it, and your dad is too. I am proud of you, and very grateful that someone special was looking out for your dad.