Sunday, July 6, 2008

Close to a month!

Yeah, so I guess I shouldn't take this long to write. Although there are roughly (1..2..3..4..) I think four people who read my blogs, I should still be writing more frequently. So here my goal: to write more often. I know, deep huh.

It's been a crazy month! A lot has happened. We have acquired a little over half of the total money we need for our business! We are now only $40,000 short...if you know anyone, point them my way please! We put a down payment on the franchise itself and signed all the paperwork. It is a done deal. And this week we will be signing the lease and paying our deposit on the building. I have been gathering bids for the remodel and although it seems expensive, it is going to work! I am VERY excited and feel extremely blessed. I know it is going to work out.

Yesterday, Holli and I bought a couch for the store. I'm not sure about her, but I'm pumped! I think it's an awesome couch. Thanks to Rachel for helping us decide. It's well built yet comfortable and the color is perfect. It also has stainless steel looking legs so it will fit right in with our scheme. Now we need to find two lounge type chairs that are a dark cherry red.

I just lost my train of thought so I will close. I'll try to post more often and make this more entertaining and interesting to read. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ben!! I am so excited for you. I hope that all continues to go well. I don't want to take credit for deciding on the couch, I like it though. I was so excited to see a new post on your blog!!! Keep it up and keep us posted on all your exciting news. Rachel