Saturday, December 6, 2008

Julia Fuhriman has entered the building!

My Princess! Yes, that's right...the guy who said he never wanted to get married and wanted nothing to do with girls now has a baby! And isn't she adorable!!!???!!!  Of course, pretty much all babies are, but, uhhh, mine's exceptionally cute :)

We had a baby girl on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 7:28 pm. Everything went fine, --about as fine as you could hope-- and she is doing well. We took her to the doctor on Monday and everything is normal and well. And Holli is doing well also. We have had tons of support from our family and our friends and neighbors and couldn't ask for a better network of friends. Thank you all for everything! We feel very lucky and extremely blessed. Oh yeah, we named her Julia. Just Julia. (or Julia Gulia as her uncles and I like to call her :) ) I will post some more pictures when I have time. Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

Lori said...

She is exceptionally cute Ben! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're actually a Dad though. Crazy...

Rachel said...

I thought that you would never get around to posting about her. I was starting to wonder if you liked her!! J/K

Mickey said...

ben is beautiful, I am so happy for you. You and Holli are going to be the best parents. Julia is a lucky little girl, but i think you knew that when she was in heaven. i love you

Cutler Family said...

Congrats Ben! Well done old chap. I knew you had it in you. Girls are so bad after all huh? ;) Thanks for sharing your blessings with everyone.

Becca said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! You have become a changed man!

The Clark's said...

Congratulations to you both on your beautiful baby girl. She looks so adorable and cuddly. Glad to hear the everything went well.
Gus and Mara

Wildfire said...

I agree with Mickey. Ben is beautiful. The kid ain't so bad either :)

Kmelanese said...

She is adorable and I bet you are wrapped around her little finger...Congratulations!!

Duncan Family said...

Thanks for finally blogging it! I have been waiting to see! She is darling! Can't wait to come and visit!

Megan said...

Hey Ben! Julia is beautiful!! I didn't want to stop holding her on Saturday at the baby shower. Congratulations!! It was so good seeing all of you guys.

Unknown said...

congratulations! she is pretty stinkin' cute