Friday, December 19, 2008

Seattle



Well, I thought this would be a fun post. The first week of October, my dad and I went to Seattle, Washington for business purposes. We arrived early in the morning and only planned to stay one night and head back home the next day. As we were taking public transportation from the airport to our hotel (an adventure in itself) we had to walk a couple miles from where the bus stopped. As we were walking, I asked Dad if he thought we should call our family that lives there (his brother). We both decided it was worth calling them up just to say hi. To our surprise, they wanted to meet up with us and go to dinner. They changed some of their plans and we had a wonderful evening. We went to dinner on the Warf (fish and chips yum!) and then went for a drive to the other side of the bay. It was beautiful and I snapped these shots with my iPhone. (not bad eh?) This is my dad and his brother, Bob, talking on a pier. I love family! And thanks to the Seattle clan for a very memorable trip!

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Ben you just know when to do the right thing. this is awesome. You have a wonderful family, and I think that the wonderful thing about it is that you know it. Thank you Ben for being our boy. We love you