Thursday, January 22, 2009

A New Blog



Hey all! I have created a new blog strictly for Sub Zero Ice Cream in Idaho Falls. I will try to keep it up to date with all of the happenings of Sub Zero. That way people who are interested in the business but don't really want to know about my personal life, can filter out the fluff :) It is subzeroidahofalls.blogspot.com  I will spend some more time over the next couple weeks getting it to look good and making it more attractive and fun. And no, I never sleep.

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

You say you never sleep, but you are never at work when I go in. :) Hope all continues to go well!

Roxanne said...

Ben, you are awesome. I think you're smart to separate personal life and work on your blog...not that they aren't basically the same anyway! Just kidding. Good luck with it all.