Tuesday, January 27, 2009

iLife '09!

Have you Mac users seen the new iLife '09?  It's awesome! I am thinking that I will begin to utilize my web pages and start to do my own blogs without using blogger. Blogspot is cool, and easy to use, but the iWeb application is so much more powerful that I am excited to tackle it. We'll see i guess.

I have been coming home every day at 6:00 to eat dinner with my family and I have enjoyed it so much. I went from September until the first part of January not seeing my wife and child for 16+ hours a day. It was hard. But as a new year's resolution, Holli and I decided to try and have dinner together every night. So she works hard to get something prepared and we eat together from 6-7.  Then I either go back to work, or go to mutual. Yes, that's right. I was called as the first councilor in the young mens and therefore I go to mutual every Tuesday night from 7-8ish. It is fun. It's a good change from the daily routine and work. Anyway, I'll try to work on the web page thing and keep you all in touch. Thanks for your blogs! I love reading them! 

5 comments:

Mickey said...

Ben I am just getting the hang of this. Don't start something new like a web thingy! I love your personal life, and your pictures. How you ever find the time to do it all is amazing. And still be cheerful, and patient. You are a pretty special fellow. Oh, but wait, I have been telling you that all your life, haven't I.

The Clark's said...

Hey will you post your address on our blog or email it to us?

The Clark's said...

thegoose3@hotmail.com and your home address please

Wildfire said...

Boo to Mac lovers!!!

Roxanne said...

Thanks for making time to update your blog--I love reading them too. We live in a busy world-good thing we have computers..lol. young mens sounds cool. I didn't know you were into that! Now that I know when dinner is, I think I should join the fun. I hear Holli is a good cook:) Love you lots!