Monday, February 23, 2009

Light bulbs

I really don't like Walmart. I went there last night to buy some light bulbs for the store. I wanted 40 watt bulbs. well, I decided to go with the fancy energy efficient things. I grabbed three boxes of 40 watt bulbs, paid for them, and left the store. When I opened them, only one box was 40 watts (the first one I was looking at) and the other two boxes were 100 watts! They were all on the same shelf labeled equally! I hate walmart! But then as I was walking to the registers, I found a calender of The Office for 12 bucks that ran up as $4.00. so I guess that made my anger subside and all is well again. lol

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't love Walmart either, but I find myself shopping there alot, you just can't beat the prices especially on diapers.

Kmelanese said...

I hate Walmart as well band don't do my grocery shopping there anymore. You can't beat their prices on tolietry items though. Dang them for having low prices!

Mickey said...

There is no other word for it. HATE is the best word. I won't go into the Walmart in Ammon. It STINKS. They have no customer service at all. Honestly, I really don't think they are that much cheaper than K-mart. AND i don't have to stumble over people. Shop ko is good too. I HATE Walmart. there, I feel better.

Wildfire said...

Glad to see that the WalMart hate is spreading. I have hate WalMart for years. Hopefully their monopoly will eventually get broken.