Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Office

So we got rid of our satellite TV and have been watching a lot more movies lately (that is when there's time). I really miss Fox News, but I stay up to speed through the net so it's okay. It saves us moolah and time. HOWEVER, Holli recently borrowed the first season of the Office and needless to say, I sat down and watched a bit...We are finished with season four and don't know if we'll make it until 5 comes out on dvd!!! I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it. Now that I have employees, and that I look at business differently, it is really funny to see how all the characters react to different situations. I love it. So, yeah...I guess you could say that I am now a huge office fan. Who would have thought? ("That's what she said!")

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I could have told you! It is the best show on TV.

Brandon and Bethany said...

Honestly.. to me this is a big DUH! The office is amazing, but I really believe you have to watch like 3 or 4 episodes before you get sucked in. It's really AMAZING. :-)

Mickey said...

today Aaron asked me if I thought I would like it. I said I didn't think so, I had watched part of one. Well tonite I saw part of the one where he faked a fire. It really was sort of funny. Maybeeeeeee if I started at the beginning. I don't know though. If all my kids are hooked then there must be something to it.

Lori said...

I didn't like it all the first few episodes. But I'm hooked now. You know you can watch season 5 online...