Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just a thank you.




Hi all! So, this is going to be quick, but first: Rachel, I will get my 7 things up here soon...thanks for tagging me! We have had a wonderful time and Sub Zero is really picking up. We have had some awesome feedback and a lot of help on things that we can improve, and things we are doing well. Thank you to all! 

Here is a couple pictures I thought you might like to see.....Doesn't it make you hungry!?! A big thank you to the Steve and Eric at the Idaho Falls Magazine for taking these awesome pictures and releasing them to us to use. Check out our ad in their Nov/Dec issue! And subscribe to the magazine first of the year, they are going newstand and that's a big deal...we here at Sub Zero wish them the best of luck! Keep checking back and I will get this blog working a bit more frequently.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats to you Ben!! I'm so impressed with all that you, Holli, and Dad have done to make Sub Zero a reality. My best wishes that all continues to go well for you. (and the ice cream is yummy!)

Wildfire said...

1st photo = new background pic. Awesome!

Brandon and Bethany said...

hi. You need to tell Holli to update her blog more often :-) I hope everything is well with you guys. I miss Holli terribly. Looks like the store is doing great!
*loves*

Mark said...

Cool Pix.