Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Counter!

Check it out! This counter turned out awesome. I really like it. See if you can see the constellations. These lights are fiber optics and really light up like Christmas. They are way bright, but I like 'em. Our store is going well. We appreciate all of the support everyone is giving us, and all the help we have received. The word of mouth has been wonderful and we keep getting repeat customers, so others must think the ice cream tastes as well as I think it tastes! (And it tastes better!!!) We have some upcoming events that I want to inform everyone of. The first will be on the 25th of October at the Home Emporium. Come check it out! The Home Emporium is an awesome new place on Hitt Road down by the round-a-bout on Lincoln. It's in the industrial park called Trellis Square. It is a Halloween carnival from 10-4 with games and prizes and stuff. We are going to be providing bottled water and ice cream for $1.00. Bring your kids and friends and have a blast! The second event we have planned as of now is on Halloween day, at the Snake River Landing. I am not positive on the time, but I think it is from 3:00-5:30. It is the Z103 Trunk-or-Treat. We are going to be decorating a camper trailer and handing out candy and coupons. We will have a big cauldron with liquid nitrogen and water which will be fun. We may make ice cream, but it depends on the weather. If we make it, it will be small servings and it will be free! So come see our trailer!!! Things are getting exciting and we are looking forward to the future. Our final activity we have marked on the calendar is for November 6th, at 4:00 p.m.  It is our grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony. We should have some influential members of the city there and we will begin a weekend of good ice cream, great prizes, and fun! Come participate!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ben, I thought your counters looked awesome! We love the ice cream, I hope that it continues to go well. You are in my prayers.

Rachel said...

I tagged you so look at my blog and follow the directions (if you want to.)