Sunday, October 5, 2008

We are open!

I don't have any pictures right now to post, but I will get some soon. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are open and running business! And things are going really well! We had an awesome first week. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us. And thank you so much for telling your friends and family and neighbors about us. You cannot believe how much help that is. So many people come in and we ask them, "How did you hear about us?" and they respond, "Oh, my co-worker told me about it." or, "My sister said I should come check it out." It is such a huge boost to have word of mouth spreading our good news! Thank you to all! And please, don't stop! We served over 300 ice creams saturday! We are only going to get busier!!! 

http://www.localnews8.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2989128&at1=News&h1=Sub

We were also on Channel 8 News! Just a couple corrections: We are located in Idaho Falls, not Ammon, and we offer Frozen Yogurt, Low-Fat, Custard, and Premium Ice Cream. Check it out! Doesn't Holli just look so sexy? hehe. And she's a Sub Zero Owner! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad that it is going well! I hope that it continues to do so, you guys deserve it. I hope that you all can take a little rest today and that next week will be a little less stressful!

Kmelanese said...

Yeah you are open!! You have custard? I will definately be in there!! I sure the priesthood helped you business on saturday!!