Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Melaleuca

Well, I had an interview last Monday with Melaleuca for a Data Entry job. I thought for sure I would get it. I am definitely qualified, and I know enough people there...but apparently I just wasn't cut out for the job. I received a letter today telling me basically I didn't get the job, but I was welcome to reapply for others. HAH! Oh well. I will just put my time into other things. I have signed up for a medical transcribing class that is supposed to take 3-4 months to complete. It would be perfect because of the flexibility. And I am a very fast typer. But it will be hard to wait that long before I actually get jobs to do and make money. Sub Zero is flying along! I really think we will make our Labor Day Weekend deadline of opening. I never thought it would be possible. But things are working out. We hung walls today and had some awesome help. I know there are lots of people that would be helping me if they could and I really really really appreciate that. I understand that sometimes things just don't work out...and that's okay. I take what I can get when I can get it and I smile all the way! I will try to upload some pictures soon of the progress. 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ben that stinks about Melaleuca! I'm sorry, I don't know why they wouldn't want to hire you! Sometimes things work out the way they do because they are for the best, so you never know. Good luck with everything!

Mickey said...

well all I have to say is it is melapukas loss. But a lot of help that is. I wish you had more help Ben, I don't understand a lot of things. You are always there to help anyone anytime and you don't even have to be asked. I wish I could help more. I appreciate your smile. Your dream come true is just around the corner.

Wildfire said...

It's because your nose is crooked. We don't like crooked noses here at Melaleuca.

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one to get rejected by Melaleuca. They wright a nice rejection letter though....