Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Say Hello!

So here is our sign! It is in the process of being made right now. I love it! I have heard that it is too big, or leans the wrong way, but I think it grows on you, and that it just flat out makes you hungry for ice cream! We are excited. The ice cream cone and the ice cream itself will be made out of foam and will have a 3D look to it. It is going to be sweet! 

We had one of our subs inform us that there is no way he will be able to get in to do our floors until after labor day. So that set us back about two weeks. It is actually going to be okay, because we are just pushing things to the limit. It will be good to be able to slow down a bit and take more time on each part of the process. We should hopefully be able to catch any mistakes and perfect what we are doing. Focus is becoming ever so difficult for me. And if I didn't have my iPhone, I would be so lost. I keep everything in it. The other day I had to call a guy and ask him what time we had set our appointment because I hadn't put it in my calender and wow how things just start to blend together! And I decided it was a good thing that Melaleuca did not hire me. I registered for school and will have a couple classes at 2:00 monday-wednesday. It would have been impossible to get this to work with Melaleuca, and there aren't any other times to take the classes, unless I want to travel to Pocatello. So things have a funny way of working out. I will just have to work double hard at Sub Zero to make everything work!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Ben, I love the sign. I am glad that things are working out for you. I know that things always have a strange way of working out the way they are supposed to! Good luck with everything. You are awesome!

Kmelanese said...

Hey Ben! I found your blog! I cannot believe you are opening your own store! That is crazy! I will keep my eye open and we will definately come get some yummy ice cream from you!

Becca said...

Ben! how's it going! I found your blog. When I come into IF I'll definitely have to come get some ice cream from your store!