Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sheetrock!

Sheetrock!!! Yes, that is right. We got sheetrock hung today. They will be finishing up tomorrow. Things are moving forward. Can you believe it!?! So Dad and I built the soffit (that hanging thing you see) and it was soooo crazy hard! The angles were just so weird and confusing. And then we had to hang it off the ground. Holli's brother, Chad, helped us and we would have been really lost without him. We got it done and it looked okay, (we didn't even care because we knew it would be covered by the sheetrock). Well Nate, our sheetrocker, told us that it looked pretty good. And he gave me peace of mind when he said that soffits aren't easy and that we did a pretty good job. I still think he was just being nice, but hey...I liked it! Oh, and we got the concrete poured too. We had to fill in the trench we dug out to add the plumbing. Things are happening! 

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Ben you are awesome and you make me happy. thank you for that. you are such a loving and caring person. I just know that all this is going to work. Dreams do come true. I know they do! How you keep going day to day with a new business, where is the money questions, a new baby, and now school too. I just want you to know that I am a proud mom, and grateful for you and that I learn from you everyday. I am also so grateful for your precious wife. You knew each other in heaven I am sure.She is a joy and we all love you very much Holli. Just ask Addi Mae! Have a good week. All is well.